Friday, October 10, 2008

Just on vacation, that's all

I've been on vacation this week. My readers (both of you - you know who you are!) have encouraged me to get away from the computer completely for a few days... and guess what? It seems to be working. Except for today, that is. Looks like I didn't quite make it after all.

Hopefully when I get back into the swing of things next week I can make more time for blogging and tweeting and other ed-tech subjects that are not directly related to work. The danger is though that it might turn into a continuation of the work day instead of something done to shift my mind away from work or even to process what I'm dealing with at work in a different way. It's a fine line to walk. How much time is too much for these side projects and musings before they seem like so much work in and of themselves? Time will tell I suppose.

No comments: